In an effort to help support our member restaurants during these hard winter months, we have started a new campaign for Eat Local Fridays!
Each Friday, we encourage our Chamber members, as well as everyone in the community, to visit a specific member restaurant and show them some love. The main goal is to give them a day of awesome, steady business, while increasing exposure of the restaurant to individuals who may not have ever eaten there before.
Below is our schedule for Eat Local Fridays. We will have Eat Local Fridays until we have made it through our entire list of member restaurants in alphabetical order:
- January 22nd: Acapulco Mexican Restaurant
- January 29th: Back Alley Pizza
- February 5th: Billy Sims BBQ
- February 12th: Breadbasket
- February 19th: Curtis C’s Diner
- February 26th: Del Puente Cafe
- March 5th: Genova’s Italian Restaurant
- March 12th: Gurty’s Burgers & Shakes
- March 19th: Kikos – Fast Food
- March 26th: Mojo’s Coffee Bar
- April 2nd: Norm’s Coffee Bar
- April 9th: Prairy Market & Deli
- April 16th: Railer Nutrition
- April 23rd: Twelve Brew Drive Thru
Dine in and carry out options vary between each business, so we will try to share information about what each restaurant offers when their week rolls around. If you choose to dine in, please wear your mask while you are not eating your food at your table, and maintain a safe social distance while at each restaurant to help keep their spaces COVID free so they can remain open for business. Many do have some great online order options as well so you can order your food ahead for take out!
Thank you so much for choosing to eat local with us. We appreciate all of the support the community has given to our Eat Local Fridays!