Investing in the community they serve is important to Midland National Bank. Midland’s dedicated employees are involved throughout the Newton and greater Harvey County community with engagement in multiple charitable organizations and placements on numerous boards and committees.
On March 3, 1893, Midland National Bank opened in a building on the northeast corner of Fifth and Main with three employees: bank president Grant Hornaday, vice president J.H. NcNair, and cashier Don Kinney. In 1907, bank operations were moved to the current location at 527 North Main Street in Newton, KS.
Midland National Bank contributes its long-term success to focusing on community banking. For the last 125 years Midland National Bank has been able to help build businesses, put families in homes and help families save for the future. Personal attention has enabled them to design products and services around the customer’s needs.